Saturday, August 29, 2009

Piccolo



I love Piccolo. The food was awesome, the service was very good and the atmosphere, quaint... Will go back!


We just finished a long day of traveling and a meeting with Dr. Bruckner. We were hungry and never in the city before. Lovely lady from clinic suggested Piccolo. It was close to clinic on next corner. Looking at the place I probably would have walked passed it without even going in. I learned very quickly that these little restaurants are fabulous and worth venturing into.

I had Chicken Piccolo. It was delicious! Presentation was also very appealing to the eye. Prices were moderate and worth it. I did take a picture of what I had to eat but deleted it some how. It was pretty!

Another point I love about the restaurants, they all post their menu outside before you go in so you can get an idea of what they offer and the price range.

No comments:

Post a Comment