Friday, August 14, 2009

I <3 NYC

I absolutely love NYC. I love it so much that I have decided to blog about my weekly adventures there. I am amazed at how many awesome things there are to do. Just wandering down a street you stumble upon many awesome restaurants, cozy hotels, historical sites and so much more. It is impossible to be bored with NYC.

I always dreamed of going to see "The Big Apple." Unfortunately that dream was realized when my mother was diagnosed with cancer. It is because of her condition that I ventured into this wonderful place.

I am now in love with it. I love everything about it. I love the architecture, the people, the history, the food carts on the corner. So, with all that said, I have decided to share my adventures. Share the hotels and restaurants that I get to experience. I think this will be loads of fun.

I hope someone finds this entertaining, fun and maybe even useful. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment